18. What Happens When Things Go Wrong: Mental Illness, Part I
Introduction to Psychology (PSYC 110)
Professor Susan Nolen-Hoeksema describes how modern clinical psychology both identifies and treats various mental disorders. Particular focus is placed upon mood disorders such as bipolar disorder and depression, including current diagnostic criteria and current practices for treatment.
- Chapter 1. Introduction to Dr Susan Nolen-Hoeksema
- Chapter 2. Behavioral Criteria for Accessing Mental Disorders
- Chapter 3. Unipolar Disorders
- Chapter 4. Bipolar Disorders
- Chapter 5. Statistics for Depression
- Chapter 6. Biological, Cognitive and Interpersonal Theories and Treatments
Complete course materials are available at the Yale Online website: online.yale.edu
This course was recorded in Spring 2007.
cool, friend. i adore the use of avatar and typography!
this shot has navigated right into my heart.
i h8te u yet i wathc ur vids. u ***.
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.