9. Evolution, Emotion, and Reason: Love (Guest Lecture by
Introduction to Psychology (PSYC 110)
Guest lecturer Peter Salovey, Professor of Psychology and Dean of Yale College, introduces students to the dominant psychological theories of love and attraction. Specific topics include the different types of love, the circumstances that predict attraction, and the situations where people mistakenly attribute arousal for love.
- Chapter 1. Introduction to Dr Peter Salovey
- Chapter 2. Defining Love and Its Permutations
- Chapter 3. The Social Psychology of Love and Attraction
- Chapter 4. Misattribution for the Causes of Arousal
- Chapter 5. Question and Answer
Complete course materials are available at the Yale Online website: online.yale.edu
This course was recorded in Spring 2007.
such shot, many gradient, so good
i think i'm crying. it's that excellent.
if you like this...you *** as a person
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.