Subscribe to watch more videos : https://goo.gl/q3GVRV
SOUTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY REVIEW
* #90 National Liberal Arts Colleges
* #88 High School Counselor Rankings
* Pete Sessions (U.S. Representative)
* J. Frank Dobie (Writer)
* John Tower (Former United States Senator)
* Joan Bray (Teacher)
* Mike Timlin (Baseball player)
* Bill Engvall (Comedian)
* Joseph Tyree Sneed III (Attorney)
* Earle Bradford Mayfield (Former senator of the United States)
* Difficult to get in (48.5% acceptance rate)
* Very Competitive average SAT (1732)
Cost & Aid
* Extremely expensive tuition ($36,120)
* Very high percent of freshmen receive grants (100%)
Graduation Rate & Salary
* High graduation rate (75% in 6 years)
* Relatively low post-graduation median salary ($42,000)
* Decent program selection (39 undergraduate programs)
* Most popular majors: Biology/Biological Sciences / Psychology / Business/Commerce
Student Body & Faculty
* Average size college (1,538 students, all undergraduate)
* Mostly in-state students: 88% (12% nonresident)
* More female students (58% female - 42% male)
* Relatively low student-faculty ratio (12:1)
* Small class sizes (mostly 10-19 students)
* Semester calendar
* Private (Not-for-Profit) institution
* President: Edward B. Burger
* Early action school (November 15 deadline)
* Institutional information: Southwestern University in Georgetown TX
* Locale type: large suburb
* Very hot summer (83'F average)
* Chilly autumn-like winter (50'F average)
* Degree Offering: SU offers Bachelor's, Master's, Doctoral, and Professional degrees.
* Institution Size: Last year, Southwestern University enrolled 382 first-time degree-seeking undergraduates. This is 22.2% fewer students than the previous year's total enrollment figure of 491.
* Enrollment Profile: SU is comprised of exclusively 4-year undergraduates.
* Religious Affiliation: SU is religiously affiliated with the United Methodist group.
* First Year Housing: Full-time, first year students at SU are not required to live on campus or in institutionally-controlled housing.
* Undergraduate Instructional Program: A majority of SU undergraduates study arts and sciences.
NCES, Wikipedia, Wintergreen, NSF, OPE, Payscale, College Scorecard, American Community Survey, NOAA, BLS, Cappex, Dun & Bradstreet, Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture (ACSA), Architecture Program Websites, Medical school websites, Business School Websites, American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE), Forbes, US News, Washington Monthly, and CWCU, StartClass.
it's simple not just beastly!
yurr *** madeline...go *** a ***
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.