14. What Motivates Us: Sex
Introduction to Psychology (PSYC 110)
This lecture reviews what evolutionary theories and recent studies in psychology can tell us about sex and gender differences. Students will hear how psychology can help explain many of the differences that exist in whom we find attractive, what we desire in a mate, and sexual orientation.
- Chapter 1. Addressing Morality and Inevitability on Evolution, Sex and Gender
- Chapter 2. Basic Sex Ed
- Chapter 3. Sex Differences Among Humans
- Chapter 4. Beauty: An Average Face
- Chapter 5. Social Factors for Sex Differences
- Chapter 6. Sexual Orientation
- Chapter 7. Question and Answer on Sex and Gender
Complete course materials are available at the Yale Online website: online.yale.edu
This course was recorded in Spring 2007.
it's splendid not just graceful!
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.