WGA and Academy Award nominated screenwriters share secrets to their success
Contact over 400 screenplay agents and over 650 producers and Sell your Script the easy way!
WGA and Academy Award screenwriters reveal screenwriting tips for success. They mention a couple of interesting points.
1) you don't necessarily need to write what you know
2) write screenplays you are passionate about
3) distill your screenplay down to its essence
4) listen to everything around you with a keen ear
5) keep writing, set up a schedule and stick to it (the simplest lessons can be the hardest)
it's neat not just bold!
super thought out! this is new school.
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.