Language: Hindi, Topics Covered:
1. Recap of previous lecture on geological history of India
2. Recap of previous lecture on Physiography of India- northern mountains and northern plains
3. 8 division of Indian peninsular plateau:
4. North-central highlands
5. Aravalli range, Bundelkhand and South-central highlands
6. Vindhyan range, Malawa plateau (Chambal Badlands) and Eastern plateau
7. Chhota Nagpur plateau – Rajmahal hills, Garhjat hills and drainage
8. Meghalaya plateau: Malda gap and rainfall
9. Deccan traps and North Deccan
10. Satpura range: Raj pipla, gawilgarh, Mahadeo and Maikal; betul and Amarakantak plateaus
11. UPSC prelim 2007 question
12. Maharastra plateau, South Deccan and Karnataka Plateau
13. Dharwad region and Telangana plateau
14. Western Ghats: Western Ghats: rainfall pattern, ecological importance, mountain ranges, Bauxite deposits
15. Southern hills complex: gaps and hill station
16. Importance of Peninsular plateau in India
17. Indian coastal plains
18. Divisions of coastal plains: western and eastern
19. Western coastal plains: Gujarat and Kerala
20. Eastern coastal plains: Odisha, Andhra Pradesh and Tamilnadu
21. UPSC prelim questions from these topics.
Powerpoint available at
Exam-Utility: UPSC CSAT, Prelims, Mains, CDS, CAPF
Faculty Name: Ms. Rajtanil Solanki
Venue: Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA), Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,India
this atmosphere blew my mind.
it's exquisite not just elegant!
exactly why *** is spreading
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.