Dr. Dwight Lundell: 2013 Low-Carb Cruise Lecture
This video features Dr. Dwight Lundell, MD from "The Cure For Heart Disease" (thecureforheartdisease.net) who gained national attention for his March 2012 "Sign Of The Times" column "Heart surgeon speaks out on what really causes heart disease" (sott.net/article/242516-Heart-surgeon-speaks-out-on-what-really-causes-heart-disease) discussing how we've gotten it all wrong about heart disease and health.
The 6th Annual Low-Carb Cruise (lowcarbcruiseinfo.com) took place in May 2013. These are the lectures from some of the top names in the world of low-carb diets, Paleo and real food living. Here's a list of the featured guest speakers you'll see in these videos:
- Dave Asprey from "Bulletproof Executive"
- Cassie Bjork from "Dietitian Cassie"
- Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt from "The Diet Doctor"
- Dr. Jay Wortman
- Dr. Dwight Lundell
- Jackie Eberstein
- Dr. Jayson and Mira Calton from "Calton Nutrition"
- Jimmy Moore from "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb"
- Diane Sanfilippo from "Balanced Bites"
- Jonathan Bailor from "The Smarter Science Of Slim" (his lecture not included, but he is in the Q&A)
ENJOY these videos with a special two-part BONUS Q&A session and join The 7th Annual Low-Carb Cruise leaving Port Canaveral, FL in May 2014. Find out the full details here: lowcarbcruiseinfo.com