Cast (in order of appearance):
Pictures (in order of appearance):
Island of Misfit Toys
from "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer" 1964
"The Most Wonderful Day of the Year" by Burl Ives
"We're a Couple of Misfits" by Bowling for Soup
1. Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
Criteria for accrediting engineering programs.
2. National Research Council (2004). The engineer of 2020: Visions
of engineering in the new century. Washington, DC: The National
3. National Research Council. (2012). A framework for K-12
science education: Practices, crosscutting concepts, and core
ideas. Washington, D.C.: The National Academies Press.
4. NGSS Lead States. (2013). Next generation science standards:
For states, by states. Washington, D.C.: The National Academies
5. National Research Council. (2009). Engineering in K-12
education : Understanding the status and improving the prospects.
(L. Katehi, G. Pearson, & M. Feder, Eds.). Washington, D.C.: The
National Academies Press.
6. Catalano, G., & Baillie, C. (2006). Engineering, social justice and
peace: A revolution of the heart. In ASEE Annual Conference and
Exposition, Conference Proceedings. Chicago, IL.
7. Claris, L., & Riley, D. (2012). Situation critical: Critical theory and
critical thinking in engineering education. Engineering Studies,
8. Lucena, J. C. (2013). Introduction. In J.C. Lucena (Ed.),
Engineering education for social justice: Critical explorations and
opportunities (pp. 3--15). New York: Springer.
9. Riley, D., Pawley, A. L., Tucker, J., & Catalano, G. (2009).
Feminisms in Engineering Education: Transformative Possibilities.
NWSA Journal, 21(2), 21--40.
Special thanks to:
For her splendid camera work
MP2 and Dr. Jesiek
For their helpful feedback
such camera angle, many gradient, so sleek
gorgeous. so exquisite.
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.