Want to learn more Beginner Conversational Mandarin Chinese in plain English? Get your free lessons on our site here: http://bit.ly/1PUnqhN
In this lesson, you'll learn basic Mandarin Chinese word order rules to create simple and more complicated sentences. Knowing how to build a Chinese sentence pattern correctly will help your Chinese learning so much! And the Golden Rule of Chinese grammar will help you do just that.
• Simple Chinese sentences have the same word order as in English: Subject + Verb + Object.
• More complex Chinese sentences are arranged according to the Golden Rule: Subject + When + Where + How + Action
Download the PDF lecture notes for this lesson here:
Happy studies! ^__^
-Your teacher, Yangyang Cheng
***See and hear how to say each sound in Mandarin with our FREE Video-based Pinyin Chart. It has 90+ video explanations for difficult Mandarin sounds and audio demonstrations for all 400+ pinyin syllables:
• Like Yoyo Chinese on Facebook:
• Follow Yoyo Chinese on Twitter:
• Visit the Yoyo Chinese blog for more language and culture lessons:
• Follow Yoyo Chinese on Google+:
• Follow Yoyo Chinese on Tumblr:
• Visit Yangyang's personal page:
this shot has navigated right into my heart.
let me take a nap... great shot, anyway.
does nicki no wat a weiner is
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.