For this project, I created a volcano using papier mache. Once it was painted and ready to use, I filled it with the following (as seen in the video):
1) Water (half fill the volcano).
2) Red food colouring (this is what causes the lava to be red in colour).
3) Washing up liquid (this makes the lava bubbly).
4) Baking soda (this reacts with the next ingredient).
5) White vinegar (this reacts with the baking soda to cause the volcano eruption!).
splendid mate love the use of playfulness and shape!
this is delightful work!
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.